Chase River is Kindergarten (full day) to grade 7 school located in the south end of Nanaimo and is part of the Nanaimo/Ladysmith School District. We currently have 199 students split into 8 divisions.
Our school was built in 1951 and has a long and rich history. In our halls we proudly display class pictures dating back to 1951!
Over the years one thing has never changed--we have always had great pride and school spirit. Once a Cheetah always a Cheetah.
In the last couple of years our school has had the following (just to name a few):
- the additon of 52 students from the South Wellington area
- washroom upgrades
- new flooring in some rooms
- the additon of an I-Pad to each classroom
- fully stocked earthquake kiosk
- beautiful new adventure playground
If you are moving in to the Chase River area we look forward to meeting you and your family.