PAC Purpose: to support, encourage and improve the quality of education and well being of the students in DBS.
- To advise principal and staff on parents' views on matters pertaining to the school.
- To communicate with parents to promote cooperation between home and school in providing for the education of children.
- To assist parents in accessing the system and to provide advocacy support for individual children and their parents.
- To organize and assist with school community activities and events.
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members.
PAC Meeting are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month 6:30 pm at DBS
Our 2015-16 DBS PAC Executive:
Chair: Robyn Quigg
Vice Chair: Ruth Christmas
Secretary: Geraldine Turner
Hot Lunch/DPAC: Jenette Holmberg
Fundraiser Lead: Shirley Gailbraith
Member at Large/Past Chair: Janine Stokoe