Mountain View is a Kindergarten to Grade 7 school located in a rural setting at the foot of Mt. Benson in Nanaimo. We currently have approximately 360 students with 14 divisions.
We strive to provide exciting possibilities in learning.
We invite you to enjoy being part of our school culture - concerts, spring musicals, view the artwork in the hallways, encourage positive participation in our active athletic community and become part of our involved keen PAC.
Some examples of learning:
- complete staff training in "Reading Power"
- new Chrome books, ipads, and other interactive technologies
- numerous extracurricular opportunities
- full earthquake preparation practice, and other safety protocols
- a community-built art mural gracing our entrance
We look forward to continuing to create a positive school community and culture focussed on learning.